I love making lists. To-do lists, shopping lists, lists of books to read, packing lists, etc. I find enjoyment out of crossing off things I’ve accomplished.
(I guess that’s the nerd in me.)
Because of this, I’ve decided to start a public bucket list.
I plan to keep it up to date and cross things off as I go.
Do you have a bucket list? What’s on it?
Help me add to mine!
I’d love for some fun ideas!
- Visit Australia
- Swim with dolphins
- Go to Canada
- Take a photo with a lion cub
- Go on another cruise
- Go on a segway tour
- Visit Greece and Crete
- Go to Turks and Caicos
- Go on a wine tour
- Run a 5k
- Visit NYC
- Celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans
- Go to a Super Bowl
- Zip line
- Stand under/swim under a waterfall
- Go to Disneyland in California
- Go to the Holocaust Museum in D.C.
- Inspire at least one person
- See the Hollywood sign
- Visit Hawaii
- Go to the Grand Canyon
- Eat pasta and pizza in Italy
- Get married
- Ride a motorcycle
- Go on a tour in the Everglades
- Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain
- Obtain a master’s degree
- Have children
- Camp outside & watch the stars
- Own a Maine Coon
- Go on a picnic date
- Learn to ski
- See the cherry blossoms in DC
- Visit the Four Corners Monument
Graduate College (May 2016) Attend a music festival (April 2016) Go to a casino (February 2016) Try sushi (February 2016) Road trip/vacation with my best friends (March 2016) Buy a car (September 2015) Start a blog (February 2015)
Last updated: June 5, 2016