Shout out to Kylie for tagging me in the Four Facts Survey!
I love these things. Here we go.
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
- Sue (my middle name)
*My real name is Miranda but nobody calls me that so almost anything people call me is different than my real name!
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Sales associate at a jewelry and purse boutique
- Marketing intern
- Healthcare recruiter
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- The Princess Diaries
- The Proposal (currently watching it as I type this)
- The Lion King
*Anytime any of these are on, I’ll stop what I’m doing and watch them. It doesn’t matter how many times I’ve seen them (or that I can quote The Lion King perfectly…)
Four books I’d recommend:
- Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
- The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Four places I’ve lived
- Pittsburgh, PA
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Latrobe, PA
- That’s it!
Four places I’ve visited:
- France (this country has my heart)
- Hilton Head, SC
- Nashville, TN
- Myrtle Beach, SC
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- The beach!
- Hanging out with my friends
- My bed under my heated blanket
- Traveling somewhere new
Four things I prefer not to eat:
- Mayonnaise (or anything that contains mayonnaise)
- Ranch dressing… yuck
- Sour cream
- Raw broccoli (I love cooked broccoli – it’s my favorite but I can’t stomach it raw!)
Four of my favorite foods:
- FRENCH FRIES!
- Chicken of all kinds
- Potatoes of all kinds
- Gold fish crackers
Four TV shows I watch:
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Gilmore Girls
- Gossip Girl
- Kelly & Michael
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
- Beaching it up this spring
- Switching to full time at work
- (Copying Kylie on this one) Taking weekend trips! I want to go to DC, Niagara Falls, New York, and other fun places!
Four things I’m always saying:
- I’m gonna get hangry!
- Okay have a good day (on the phone at work)
- Can I ask you a question?
- Do you want to go get food?
Four people I tag to answer these questions: