- Tell me something most people don’t know about you.
– I used to HATE shopping. I’m not sure when I changed my feelings on it, but now it’s one of my favorite things to do with my mom.
– I make my bed every single day.
– I had all intentions of being a teacher and majoring in education until about 3 weeks before I entered college.
– I’ve never been on a sports team. I never played soccer or T ball as a kid.
- Who is one blogger you have to read everyday? (Let’s figure out who we’re missing out on!)
I love reading Shay’s, Molly’s, and Kylie’s blogs. It’s probably the first thing I do on my phone in the morning. Besides those ladies, I love reading my friend Jess‘ posts. She’s got great style and great words of wisdom. You should definitely check her out!
- What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to?
I love concerts. I think all of them that I’ve been to have been great. However my favorites are Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw, and Carrie Underwood. I’m biased to country.
- How many kids do you want? And if you have kids…how many did you want before you had kids?
I want an entire car full of kids. I say that now, but it could and will probably change by the time I’m married and ready to have kids. We’ll see!
- What/who inspired you to start your blog?
Reading Shay’s blog everyday definitely gave me some interest in blogging and documenting my life into my own little online scrapbook. But Molly definitely gave me that extra push after I reached out to her!
- What are you most proud of?
I think I’m most proud of being able to balance work, cheerleading, a social life, and school for the last 3 years. I’ve been able to work a lot and still make Dean’s List every semester. I’m very proud of being a nerd 😉
- What’s your favorite holiday?
I love Thanksgiving. I love all of the food and spending time with my family!
- If you had to give me one piece of advice what would it be?
Molly – don’t give up on your dream job! Follow what you’re passionate about!
- If you could live off of one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
I could definitely live off of potatoes for the rest of my life. You can do so much with them! And I haven’t found a potato that I don’t like yet 😉
- Link to your favorite blog post that you’ve written.
My favorite post I’ve written is right here… check it out!
Here are all of my questions for you: (stealing some of Molly’s because I really liked them!)
1. What is your favorite item of clothing you own?
2. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
3. Where is one place you want to travel and why?
4. What is your favorite way to exercise? – Looking for some inspiration here!
5. What did you study in school? How did you pick a major?
6. What’s your dream job?
7. If you had to give me one piece of advice what would it be?
8. What is one of your favorite memories from this year?
9. What’s your go to fall outfit?
10. Link to your favorite blog post that you’ve written.