Recently, almost every blogger I follow has been listing 10 of their top likes and dislikes and then tagging other bloggers to do the same! Molly and Mattie were kind enough to tag me. Before I begin, I’d like to nominate all bloggers who haven’t done this post yet! If you do it, let me know – I’d love to read it!
- Best friends – Quality over quantity any day people.
- New shoes – There is nothing better to me than buying new shoes. This is probably why I have an overflowing closet of them… And check out this shirt I had to have which just screamed “Randi!”
- Daisies – If any of you ever want to send me flowers, here’s some advice: do not waste your money on roses! I would much rather have those $5 daisies from the grocery store. Daisies are just such a happy flower.
- French fries – Because DUH. Fries are my favorite. I can never pass them up. Especially fresh cut ones. Ugh! Now I’m hungry 😉
- Country music – I love the beats, the words, the artists, everything. Especially during the summer. But I listen to it all year round. Country is my favorite.
In February, all of my friends and I traveled to Nashville and saw Kenny Chesney – so fun!
- Reading blogs – I’ve been reading blogs every day for years. I love waking up and seeing what people have to say and following along with their lives. I’ve gotten so much inspiration from blogs and I love seeing how different people show their creativity!
- The beach – The beach is my happy place. If I could live there I totally would. There’s just something about being outside in the sun with your feet in the sand that makes me happy.
- Cheerleading competitions – After spending the last 16 years of my life involved in cheerleading this has to be one of my top likes. To this day I still look up YouTube videos of routines and watch competitions anytime they’re on TV. I love watching a team go full-out and stick everything. I hate being a has-been. Take me back!!
- France – Ever since I went to France, I’ve been obsessed. My entire room is French themed, I buy clothes if they have an Eiffel Tower or something Parisian written on it, and my friends will send me things they find that are Paris-y that they think I would love. France just has my heart.
This picture hangs above my bed and it’s about as big as I am. I love seeing this view every time I enter my room.
Here are some of my Parisian decorations by my bed. I’m telling you, they’re all over my room…
- My planner – I love love love my planner. I love writing things down and color coding it and organizing my schedule on it. I live for the day the new planners for the year come out and it takes me forever to pick the perfect one. This year though I’m OBSESSED with my choice…
These will probably be a little longer because I feel like I have to explain some of them!
- Bread – I know, what kind of person doesn’t like bread?! No I’m not allergic. No I don’t avoid it to be healthy. I’ve just never liked bread. Put a plate of rolls in front of me at a restaurant and they’ll stay there all night. There’s just something about the texture that I just can’t handle. Now here’s the weird part… I do really like toast. I can’t explain it.
- Beer – Again, I know. What 21 year old doesn’t like beer? This one. I just can’t do it. Blah.
However, I will drink this. It was called a Katy Berry. How cute 🙂
- Cold weather activities – I just can’t get on board with these. I’m sorry. Please don’t ask me to ski or snowboard. I don’t like being cold. I’d rather sit and watch from inside with a nice hot chocolate in my hand!
- Bad sales associates – Maybe it’s my 6 years working in retail, but I can’t stand when someone in a store won’t ask you if you need help or even say hello to you. You have one job people… make the sale!
- Surprise parties – I’ve actually helped plan and thrown about 4 different surprise parties. I’m really good at that kind of stuff. But please don’t ever throw me a surprise party. I had one in 8th grade and I’m still traumatized. I. HATE. SUPRISES. Any kind, even if it’s not a party. Don’t surprise me with a new restaurant while we are halfway there in the car. I need to know where we are going before we get in! The suspense kills me!
- The radio – I have to agree with Kylie. Why must the radio always play the same 5 songs over and over? I want some variety! I want to hear some past stuff. Mix it up! Maybe I just spent too much time in my car this summer commuting to work, but this is a serious dislike of mine. There are so many good songs that have come out, why should we keep them on the shelf?!
- Scary movies – I can’t tell you the last scary movie I saw. Maybe I was in middle school? I just can’t do it. I will cry and scream and have nightmares forever. #baby
- Running – I feel like all of my blog friends will disown me for this one. I just can’t make myself like it. Maybe it’s because running was always punishment at cheerleading practices, or maybe because I broke my arm on a treadmill once, but I just can’t make myself enjoy it. Help!
This is more my kind of cardio 😉
- People who say they’ll do something for you and then don’t – I once knew someone that broke something of mine and told me every day for 3 months they were going to go and get it fixed. How did it get fixed you ask? I drove it to the repair shop myself! Only way to get things done is on your own sometimes!
- Most white foods – My cousin Tyler and I both feel the same on this one, so it must run in the family. Please don’t give us sour cream, cottage cheese, cream cheese, cauliflower, or ranch dressing. He even goes as far as to not liking mashed potatoes.. but I could NEVER do that one!
What are some of your likes and dislikes?!
Thanks so much for reading! Linking up with Ashley for Monday Madness.